We are Midsize
Sustainable for small
LIG's strategy is focused on investing in healthy, medium-sized companies in the defined business areas.
You can find out what this means by opening the headlines.
Company acquisitions are not a goal in themselves. It has to fit.
We acquire companies, keep them and develop them further - sustainably.
Under the umbrella of a lean holding company, the companies operate independently, but with the support of LIG.
LIG's goal is to form a strong group of Hidden Champions, market and technology leaders and forgers of innovation.
The LIG's activities are characterized by a medium-sized, entrepreneurial and sustainable approach.
LIG holds investments which organize and are responsible for the operating business in the identified business segments.
The investments are actively further developed. When necessary, further companies are acquired and integrated into the corporate structure and culture in a suitable manner.
- Stronger together -networking and learning from each other
- Preserve strengths -eliminate weaknesses
- Clear rules of the game -”parent company – subsidiary” relationship
- Solutions for succession issues -in medium-sized businesses
- Healthy finances as a guarantee for sustainability
Within the framework of our strategy, we are interested in companies and partnerships which are listed under the following criteria:
- Active in one of our business areas
- Medium-sized company (up to 100 employees / 25 million € turnover)
- Growth limited by its own efforts
- Innovative portfolio corresponding to the existing brands